Visit me on Facebook ....

Friday, January 27, 2006

Question #145


I have a business now which I called Math-Matters. That was okay when it was a small local business ....

Now I am looking at expanding and it seems that Math-Matters is already being used by others.

I am making a DVD (teaching Math) and need a catchy name (like Bill Nye the Science Guy?) for my company and for my DVD. (for more info on the DVD go to http://educationopinions.blogspot.com )

Possible phrases for use: C Mack, Ms. Mack, Math, Cincin .... it needs to appeal to kids who don't much like Math ...

So my question is .... Any Ideas???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are a few:
DVD:
Cin's TAKS Math Made Easy,
Ms. Mack's TAKS Math,
Ms. Mack's TAKS Class,
Pass TAKS Math,
TAKS Math by Cin,
TAKS Math Made Easy,
HELP! for TAKS Math

Company:
MackMath,
Mackinnon Math Instruction,
CinCinMath,
AddCin,
GeoCin,
M.I.M.E.C. (Math Instruction Made Easy by Cindy)

Anonymous said...

INTERESTING MORNING.
WENT BACK THROUGH THE 'ARCHIVES'
TO GET AN IDEA FOR YOUR QUESTION.
NO WONDER YOU WERE READY FOR
"TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT" 12 DIFFERENT TAKS,SAS,AAS,TAAS AND ON
AND ON. NO IDEA WHAT ALL THOSE LETTERS MEANT, [YOU CONNECTED TO WASH.D.C.]??????
BRONCO HAS IT: MATH FOR DUMMIES
TAK MATH FOR DUMMIES
ETC.
A COMBO OF BRONCO AND ALL THE NEW
COMPUTER BOOKS FOR US OLD TIMERS.

Anonymous said...

Whatever you choose is going to be awesome. good luck Mrs. Mack, You're the best!

Anonymous said...

Bronco had so many great ideas Cin. I was thinking something like TAME? (TAKS AND math MADE EASY)Something like that....LOL Brain is not fully engaged! What about something simple like CinCin the Math Lady? It doesn't rhyme but gets your message across about what you do and that you're tops in your field like Bill Nye. Underneath the title is where you could explain it's Math instruction made easy,etc.