Visit me on Facebook ....

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Question #74

Tom and I have been watching the new shows .... and one that has caught our attention is "My Name is Earl" ... Earl has learned about KARMA and he has made a list of people he has wronged in his past and now he is going around trying to right those wrongs as best as he can ...

So ... today's question is ....

If you were to make a list like Earl's list, what would be at the top of the list and how would you go about fixing this wrong?

Explain ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a toughy. I would have to say that there are lots of things I would like to go back and correct or amend; however, chief among them is the way I acted in Algebra I class. Miss Anthover was my teacher. She was a short chubby cheery type person, and she loved math (sound familiar Cin?). I was horrible in her class. Picture this: cute kid, popular, couldn't do math to save my life, so I bluffed my way through. Used my cute to get the smart kids to help me--and they did. I was not nice. Miss Anthover tried to get me to come for tutorials, but I was too busy being cute and popular. I did pass the course, but I don't think I retained much. I'd like to take that class over to prove I can do it. I'd like to talk to Miss Anthover and express my sorrow and chagrin at how I behaved. As a teacher I now understand how she felt when I would not achieve in her class.

Caroline said...

wow it must be a hard question cuz i am only the second to answer...

it is corny, but the more I get to know my parents as "people" i really feel bad for the things i stole from them and the times i was just so overly mean/cruel in my words to them, so I guess I wish I could take that back. There is also a certain ex that I cheated on and although he deserved it I could have been the bigger person.