Visit me on Facebook ....

Friday, March 24, 2006

Question #182


Okay .... I promised I would explain ... The Flowers are NOT Moving. According to the email I received which contained this pic and two others, if you see movement in the pic, then you are stressed. A little movement means you are a little stressed ... if you see the flowers spinning, then you are a lot stressed .... and if you see them spinning and getting bigger and smaller, then you are psychotic!! (I'm kinda worried about Silly Gilly!!)

Today's Question: Do you think this "test" accurately measured your level of stress?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup - a pretty good indicator.

Anonymous said...

I think it accurately measured Gilly's level of stress! LOL {{{Poor Gilly}}} As to my level...I don't think so. Well, maybe at the time. But I have no fingernails left...but that came later on! LOL

If Sunshine shows up today...Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

WHAT STRESS??????? I GAVE THAT UP
YEARS AGO. I THINK IT WAS SHORTLY
AFTER I PUT AWAY MY TRICYCLE. IT
CAME ALONG AND I HAD NO IDEA WHAT
TO DO WITH IT SO ENDED MY STRESS.

cincin21 said...

Since I happen to know almost all of the people who responded, I think this test was a pretty good indication of their stress levels!!

Amazing what our brains do, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think it was pretty accurate. I looked at it at the end of a really stressful day and those flowers were spinning like crazy. Today was still stressful but now insanely so like yesterday. I went back and looked today. The flowers were still moving but a lot slower than they were yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think it was pretty accurate. I looked at it at the end of a really stressful day and those flowers were spinning like crazy. Today was still stressful but now insanely so like yesterday. I went back and looked today. The flowers were still moving but a lot slower than they were yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Why is Catmadam repeating herself?