Visit me on Facebook ....

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Question #294


Today is more of a Statement than a Question ....

Today is TOM's BiRtHdAy!!! Everyone wish Tom a Happy Birthday!!

Also .... Tom is in a Sportswriting Contest for the Rocky Mountain News .... he made the initial cut of 17 out of 140+ ... and one person will be eliminated each week of football season ... so keep this link and vote for Tom Mackinnon ... you have to read his article to vote ... 10 is best .... the scoring is kind of confusing ... make sure you pick the 10 with thw word BEST by it ....

http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/broncos/lct/




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feliz Cumpleanos Tom! Happy Birthday and many many more.

Read the column, very nicely put. Though I have not figured out how I cast my vote yet.

Anonymous said...

GELUKKIGE TOM VAN DE VERJAARDAG!
JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE TOM !
ALLES GUTE ZUM GEBURTSTAG TOM!
BUON COMPLEANNO TOM!
FELIZ ANIVERSARIO TOM!
¡CFELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS TOM!

In any language, it still translates to: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS!!!!!!!!


GUMDROP GOT LOST.... I THOUGHT
THIS CAME FROM TEXAS HOW DID WE
GET INTO THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS??????
??????????????????????????????????

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tom! May you have a long and healthy,wealthy and happy life filled with God's Blessing's!

Great column! Keep writing and keep getting 10's (best)!

Anonymous said...

Happy Burpday Tom.

In a gesture of heartfelt friendship((even though you have no idea who I am)) I will force myself to raise a glass to you and toast "IATCC".....oops I mean "IATTM"..

Oh and I voted for you, too!!

Anonymous said...

The screen finally presented me with the option to vote after the third attempt. I voted you "Tops" with a ten.